For those of you who wonder about the vital things in our good friend Rebekah's adventures in Bangladesh like..."Do people call her "Reba"?" or "Does she still make those great faces?"...I have your answers!! YES and YES!! I read part of her friend Carolyn's blog and she refers to her as Reba. Also, she captured a GREAT example of those classic Reba faces we've all come to know and love...and miss!! So check it out!
http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/feliz_carolina/bangladesh05/1131437340/tpod.html
She has a ton of awesome pics, so check those out too!
Sorry Reba, I couldn't resist!!
Friday, November 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How did you discover this blog? There really are some great Reba pictures on there!
Thanks so much for sharing this link. It was a lot of fun to read about some of the things Reba has been doing from another perspective.
For example, I loved the story of Reba and Carolyn banging on a freshly painted white fence while screaming for the guard. Sounds exciting!
Reba linked Carolyn's blog from her own. I felt like a bit of a freak for reading a stranger's blog, but it was earily fun too!
Well, in MCC Bangladesh there are three Rebekahs. We all spell our names differently, though. So to make things less confusing - especially since two of the Rebekahs are expatriots - I picked a nickname. Reba (pronounced "Rayba") is actually a Bangla name. Rebekah is a Bangla name too, Muslim of course. Yes, that face picture is horrible.
When are you going to be in Seattle?? I keep forgetting. For how long?? We should get together if we can!!
Post a Comment