Friday, November 11, 2005

Sweet book


Since Maria's blog reminded me, I wanted to tell you all about a fabulous book I read this summer. It's called "The Beginner's Guide to Changing the World" by Isabel Losada. The story is a factual account of one woman's effort to support Tibet. Even though you may or may not know a darn thing about Tibet (like me!), it's a really great book. This picture would make a lot more sense if you read the book, but I don't want to steal any of her thunder by explaining all the details. Hint: That's Trafalgar's Square (London) and that horizontal line is a man! It's awesome, but don't take my word for it...you should all go to your local library and check it out!

(Yes, I watched a lot of "Reading Rainbow" as a child! Can you tell?)

1 comment:

Maria said...

I'm glad you made this post. I want to read this book, I just have to get through the five others I checked out first.