Congratulations on your new found happiness! Make sure you don't let anything get in the way, because you don't want to live your life thinking "What if..."
You look beautiful, and Robb is as adorable as always! Anyway I'm excited to hear about your healthiness. (No more all nighters?) I gave your letter to Josef, and he loved it. He passed around your letter and picture for all the Taize boys to look at. Then he gave a speech after dinner. Speeches are only given when important things happen, so your letter made him happier than you could even begin to imagine.
4 comments:
aaawwww..cute picture! I miss Robb. I'm sure you do too.
I just love seeing you two so happy!
Congratulations on your new found happiness! Make sure you don't let anything get in the way, because you don't want to live your life thinking "What if..."
You look beautiful, and Robb is as adorable as always! Anyway I'm excited to hear about your healthiness. (No more all nighters?) I gave your letter to Josef, and he loved it. He passed around your letter and picture for all the Taize boys to look at. Then he gave a speech after dinner. Speeches are only given when important things happen, so your letter made him happier than you could even begin to imagine.
Post a Comment