I just applied to Western States Chiropractic College (WSCC) in Portland, Oregon. lol! I don't know what I'm thinking! I could tell you some B.S. about how they have a good program that integrates nutrition and about how Portland is beautiful and how fun it would be to live in a "green" city, but you would probably tell me to shut up. The truth is...Robb talked me into it - applying that is. I probably will still go to Logan in St. Louis, but I'm at least concidering it. Feel free to let me know what you think.
So this probably leads you to ask what the heck is going on with me and Robb. I don't know really. Obviously we are talking again. He also stopped drinking after I left and is now REALLY on fire for God. Why didn't he figure that out earlier????!!!! I've been praying a lot about it and even though his stats are greatly improved now, I'm still not so sure that we are right for each other. Feel free to let me know what you think on that too!
Grandpa update: He still didn't have heart surgery. He got a really bad infection from the last time he was at the hospital, so it will be several weeks before they can re-schedule. He is in the hospital now, but he'll be home tomorrow. Please keep praying because his Alzheimer's is getting really bad.
Tuesday, June 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think you are crazy ;) And I am glad you didn't pretend to try that you applied for reasons other than Robb. However, I think he is a good guy, much better than Alan. I like him. But how you feel about him is entirely up to you..it does not matter what we think. Don't do anything like crazy like move to Oregon if you are not serious about him. Ok I'm done.
Isn't it funny how we plan to do one thing for a long time and then change our minds at the end?
My only advice is to do whatever you want. Just make sure you know what that is before you make a hasty decision! Things with you and Robb will just be screwed up more if you move there if you're not sure that's exactly what you want.
Post a Comment