Tuesday, June 28, 2005

99.9% Missouri Bound

OK, so my temporary insanity has now worn off and I'm pretty settled back on St. Louis. I prayed about it a lot and St. Louis feels like the best decision (even though Oregon is very, very awesome!!) WSCC never sent me the info I requested so that was a downer. I'm still waiting to see if I was accepted though - if I hate Logan it will be my first choice to transfer to! LOL! Actually things with St. Louis are going really well!! This really nice Christian lady called me and said that she was looking for roommates to live with her daughter in this sweet townhouse. (Her daughter is currently in Ethiopia doing mission work for the summer!!) The place is sweet - 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 3 stories, a balcony/deck thingy, a fireplace, a bar, a walk-out basement, a park in the backyard with trails and occational concerts - what more could I ask for????!!! The rent isn't terrible either. I'm psyched! So I'm going to sign a lease next week!!! Ahhhh!! So yeah, no more Oregon for me...but with the GladRags headquarters there how could I resist?? LOL!!

No comments: