Friday, June 03, 2005

Grandma's computer lesson

Today was quite exciting. I gave Grandma her first ever computer lesson! She is borrowing my computer (ahhhh!!!) for the summer to see if she likes it. She doesn't have internet yet, but that is ok considering she had never used a "mouse" before today. It was actually really fun. She paid me with Mexican food - I could get used to that!! However, she let me walk around all day with a super absorbancy tampon hanging out of my back pocket. NOT COOL!! No wonder why the Mexicans looked at me funny!

P.S. I'm throwing a party! If you have date preferences or "please-don't-schedule-it-for-that-weekend" suggestions I'd be interesting in hearing them. I was thinking about the end of June/4th of July-ish. We can go boating and shoot off fireworks. If Maria comes, husbands will be welcome. That's my rule.

To the self-appointed "cool" Abby: let me know when you'll be in Ohio and I suppose I could make an exception for Derek to come.

4 comments:

Abby said...

I just put "cool" Abby to see how long it would take someone to notice. 2 days, not bad :)
P.S. What's this about Maria and husbands? I don't get it...

Rebekah said...

I think she means that she doesn't want to be the only single person with couples.

Maria said...

I like the party idea. I do not believe I have any committments in the end of June/4th of July area. Who knows what my work schedule will be, but I could always request off if I know in advance.

Maria said...

also..your post made me laugh..so keep them coming!