Thursday, June 09, 2005

Update

Grandpa didn't actually end up having surgery. They are worried that while making his heart healthy, they might damage his overall health with the anesthesia. They are going to wait and think about it this weekend and then he'll be back on Monday to make the decision. Please keep praying for all of my family.

On a more positive note...Dad got a job!!!! It's a weird temp-ish maintenance job, but a job is a job and it pays pretty well. Praise God for that!!!

2 comments:

Maria said...

I am sorry to hear about your grandpa. Yes, I do understand what you are going through. It was hard enough for me when I knew it was coming. I am praying for your grandpa and your family. And I am glad to hear your dad got a job. And you definitely do not need a Dylan!! Trust me, I know from experience. ;)

Rebekah said...

Give your grandpa a hug from me.