Wednesday, June 15, 2005

The end of the saga...finally!

Well folks, you can all relax - I will NOT be marrying (or dating) Alan. He sent me an e-mail earlier this week saying that he has thought a lot about everything and he just doesn't think it is healthy for either of us to keep trying to make this work. THANK GOD!!! It's about time, don't you think???!! He won't be coming home for a month, but it is really finally officially over.

In other news...Grandpa decided to go ahead with the heart surgery, even though it will very likely worsen his mental capabilities. It is scheduled for next Tuesday.

I heard about a free concert in Dayton coming up. It's Chris Tomlin (I don't know how to spell) and he's an awesome Christian singer. If anyone is interested let me know. The concert is on Friday, June 24th at 7:00pm.

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

My grandpa had heart surgery awhile back - it's a pretty serious surgery. I'm sorry about Alan. I suppose with his arriving home date approaching he was forced to figure out his future life. If it is any consolation, I know you can find someone much better.

Abby said...

I agree with Reba. If things with you and Alan didn't work out, that can only mean that there's someone better out there for you.

Maria said...

To reiterate what Reba and Abby said..I agree too! You can do so much better..it obviously was not meant to be. So what's going on with Robb? I am curious..especially since Laura made a comment about him on her blog.