
That's right - Robb and I are having a baby!! I haven't had an ultrasound yet, so that is not really my baby, but it is 8 weeks along - just like ours! Our VERY unexpected Christmas miracle will be born in late July. This has been quite a month for us! I'm graduating next Saturday, Robb got good news about getting a job in Salem (the Bank is likely to transfer him to a nice Salem branch), we bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, and we will start our 3 day - 31 hour drive to Salem next Sunday to arrive just in time for Christmas, AND now we are having a BABY!!! We have so much to be thankful for this Christmas season!
5 comments:
Wow! Oh my goodness!!!!!!!Congratulations:)
oh my gosh!! you are having a baby!!!! congratulations!!
OK, I just got my real ultrasound yesterday and my baby looks more like a blob than the pic I posted, but it's the cutest blob with a heartbeat I've ever seen!
You two are going to be the cutest parents! I can't wait to meet "him" or "her" or (if you're really lucky) "them!"
Abby, congratulations!! I have been terrible at checking blogs and I knew I would probably miss something big and I did! Being a parent is wonderful and I agree you and Robb will be wonderqfulw` (Sorry, Eliza just hit my keyboard LOL) Also on a completely different note-I went to the chiropractor for the first time this week and they are miracle workers...too bad you're so far away! Anyways, congrats again!
Post a Comment