Monday, December 01, 2008

Same old...

I was going to update my blog, but then I realized that I'm doing the exact thing right now that I was doing 3 months ago, so there isn't much to say. I'm graduating in 3 weeks and I have a job lined up in Oregon. We have yet to sign the contract, but hopefully I'll get that this week. Robb is still in the process of transferring with US Bank. Hopefully that will all work out smoothly.

I got to go home to Ohio this weekend to see my family. Unfortunatly Robb had to work Friday and Saturday, so he stayed in St. Louis. I got to see my whole family (except my brother) and everyone is doing well. Dad is recovering well from his lung transplant and is even feeling good enough to travel out here for graduation. Mom is dating a guy named Bob and we went to his Thanksgiving together on Friday. Max is growing like a weed and Kate and Randy are doing well too. Kate got her CPA and Randy got a new job, so we had a lot to celebrate.

I can't wait for graduation!!!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

I can totally relate to same old, but that's life I guess.

Abby said...

Glad to hear your dad is doing so well. Good luck preparing for the move!