Thursday, July 13, 2006
Dork
I apoligize that you all even know me. My Mom just read the Bluffton magazine to me and I am a loser! I don't know what drunken stupor I must have been in when I wrote that message, but apparently my boyfriend ranks higher than the name of my grad school. Fabulous!! In my defense, I really thought that was for our class only for a sort of 1 year reunion book thingy, but apparently I was wrong! Either way - I'm a dorky loser and I'm sorry you all have to claim me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I have no idea what you're talking about, but this sounds funny. Will I be receiving a copy?
LOL I got that today and was kind of surprised about what you wrote, but I thought it was funny (in a good way!) But I did notice you didn't mention your grad school but Robb!
Yup - you and EVERY OTHER BLUFFTON ALUMN and FRIENDS!!
Was Reba reading it while we were tlaking about it this weekend?
Abby, I got that magazine just yesterday. I had the same reaction as Maria. I thought it was kind of funny. But, don't worry, I am still happy to know you and to claim you!
Abby S - It is the Bluffton alumni magazine. You and Derek should get one since you're Bluffton alumi.
Abby, I must say that your blog made me laugh much more than the magazine! You are great!
Why does mail take so long to get to Pennsylvania?
I haven't gotten it either in IL.
I got it today :) LOL Don't worry, I'll still claim you.
Post a Comment