Monday, December 12, 2005
Christmas Party!!
OK, survey says...the 27th! I wish Chris could come too, but I'm booked for the 24th and 25th. Dang - you working girls must have it rough! I'm glad I'm still a student - I thing a month-long break will be sufficient! lol!! OK, so here's the plan...meet at my house around 12-12:30 and bring some sort of food side dish/salad/dessert whatever. I know it's tough with the long distance traveling, so if you can't do it that is cool too. Also, bring a gift worth $5-10 and we can do a little gift exchange. We can eat right away and you are all welcome to stay as long as you'd like. I'll provide drinks and the main dish (TBA). If you need directions call me. Apparently the blog-Gods don't like it when we put our address on here! lol! I can't wait!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Thanks so much for getting this all together! I can't wait!
I think I can make it! It should be a good time! I'm excited.
This sounds great! Thanks for arranging things Abby!
Did I mention husbands are welcome? I assumed that was implied.
Aww...that's sweet! I wasn't really sure.
Will Bob be coming?
He's not sure. Abby S - Is Derek coming to this?
Is that rude to exclude husbands from the gifting? I mean if Bob and Derek would like to exchange amongst themselves I'm ok with that, but I don't want them to take home a scented candle or anything. lol
Laura, I don't think Derek is coming. I just wanted to let you know in case that influences Bob's decision :)
Abby S - Thank you! That information does influence Bob's decision. Though he loves all of you, he prefers not to go without some other male there to rescue him :)
Bob won't be coming. So, Abby Mo, do not worry about the males in the gifting. Bob will probably enjoy the day without me to stop him from playing video games, which is gift enough.
Does anyone know where Bridget might be around that time? Maybe she could come too!
Perhaps in Findlay? I don't really know. Maybe you could call her to see.
Abby, I need directions to your hours from the VW area. Can you email me some?
Post a Comment