Here's my story about His glory.
I agree. That definately gets me in the Christmas spirit! Tell your sister to sell that picture to greeting card companies!! I'd buy that card!
Wow! He has really grown! He looks like he is doing very well, and I love his adorable big eyes and Christmas cheer!
Comments?
Comment Test #1
I don't know what happened to all of your lovely comments. I'm sorry. I'll play around with it and see it I can fix it. I'd ask for suggestions, but then I probably would miss that comment too!
That actually is the picture on their christmas card. He is a cutie!
How adorable!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I agree. That definately gets me in the Christmas spirit! Tell your sister to sell that picture to greeting card companies!! I'd buy that card!
Wow! He has really grown! He looks like he is doing very well, and I love his adorable big eyes and Christmas cheer!
Comments?
Comment Test #1
I don't know what happened to all of your lovely comments. I'm sorry. I'll play around with it and see it I can fix it. I'd ask for suggestions, but then I probably would miss that comment too!
That actually is the picture on their christmas card. He is a cutie!
How adorable!
Post a Comment