Friday, July 25, 2008

Update

Hello everyone! I haven't been on any really exciting vacations or done anything amazing lately, but life is good. Robb and I are settling into married life quite nicely. At least our fish are still alive, so maybe we are getting closer to being ready for parenthood. (We don't intend to start being parents anytime soon, but at least we can handle fish.) Robb bought a guitar, so it reminds me of the old days in 4th Lincoln. I also had to write my testimony this week for church to share with a women's group I'm in. It reminded me of how wonderful all of you are and how much I miss seeing you all more often. Anyway, I have to go to class, but I hope to hear from you soon!

2 comments:

Maria said...

I miss seeing everyone more often too! Glad to hear you are enjoying married life and did not kill your fish. Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!

Laura said...

What a lucky fish to have the two of you for parents! I'm glad things have been good. You two are so cute together!