Friday, February 09, 2007

Further developments...

Robb has really been working hard to prepare for the big move. All in the last week and a half he has sold both of his cars and bought a new Honda civic (ok, not brand new, but new to him). He also made an agreement with his cousin Chad about all the furniture in the aprtment, so it is all taken care of! I found him an apartment with my classmate Ben, who is a great Christian guy who just happens to live about 3 blocks from my house (and about 1 block from my church). Could this get any better???? Oh, did I mention he also will have a pool? Yay!!!!!

19 days and counting...

4 comments:

Maria said...

I am glad everything is falling into place!!

Abby said...

Oh how exciting, everything is going to work out perfectly!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Will you know how to act living so close together? I'm excited for you both though. This is a really big step!

From: Laura

I can't figure out how to sign in with this new stupid google account :(

abby said...

Will we know how to act? lol We are wondering the same thing! Hopefully we'll figure it out soon!