Monday, January 29, 2007

HE'S MOVING!!!!!

ROBB IS MOVING TO ST. LOUIS MARCH 1st!!! I'm still in shock myself actually. We've talked about this possibility for about a year and it is finally happening! We (mostly he) still has a lot of stuff to figure out, but it is really going to happen - he gave his notice to work today! He still has 2 cars and a lot of furniture to sell, he needs to buy a new car and last of all, a new job here would be nice too! I'm going to find him a place to live (not with me, of course) and a new bed, etc. I can't wait! It is always wonderful to see him, but this is about 1000X as exciting!

If you all wouldn't mind praying for us this month as we prepare for this, we would both really appreciate it!

5 comments:

Abby said...

That is so exciting! I can imagine exactly how nervous it is for him since Derek and I moved out here to Illinois with no jobs...so I know his stress...but it always works out! And that will be so much fun for you! I'm excited for the both of you!

Maria said...

Oh my gosh!!! I am so excited!! This is great. I am so happy that it worked out!! yeah!! I guess when I come visit some day I get to see Robb too!

Rebekah said...

Congratulations! Except for the fact that you need to be there for school, I would say that he was in the more beautiful place. You can always go back.

Laura said...

Wow Abby! That is really exciting news! I hope that things fall into place perfectly - the move, the job, the car, ect...

Suzanna said...

How exciting! But now you won't have an excuse to come to the Northwest and visit me too :(...but really I'm very happy for you!!