I have never been this relaxed about exams in my whole life! It is a really awesome experience. I am not getting the best grades this Tri, but it really takes the stress off that way. I know that if I get at least 75% I can keep my grades how they are, so there isn't too much pressure. Also, I have to whole weekend to study for the ones next week, so that will be sufficient. 4 days to go and I'll be a Tri 4! A year from now I'll be working in the clininc taking care of real patients, so that is really exciting to look forward to. Robb will be here in a week and a half, so that is REALLY exciting to look forward to as well!
On a less fun note...could you all pray for my Dad today? He's already had 2 open heart surgeries when I was in high school and he is going in for a stress test today. Last time he did one they rushed him to the hospital immediately, so we are all a little scared. It's really hard being here taking exams when I want to be there with him and I don't think he has good medical insurance either, which doesn't help, so please, just pray about it. Thanks!! I'll let you all know how the tests went as soon as I find out.
Friday, August 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good luck with exams! And I hope your dad is okay. Keep us updated.
Dad's test today was inconclusive, so I don't know if that's good or bad. I'll keep you posted if anything changes. Thanks for praying!!
Inconclusive? So, basically, that tells you nothing? I'm sorry to hear that Abby, since I'm sure those results don't really help you to be at ease. I hope things turn out to be okay.
Inconclusive is worse than knowing. The the thought of exams gives me chills.
yeah so sorry about the inconclusive
and on a side note, thanks for sending me mail! You were my first "real" mail at the new place. How exciting!
Post a Comment