I had no idea that my comments were being stupid! I don't know if I messed something up or what. I didn't intentionally turn on the modification and while it was on it wasn't allowing me to modify. So I turned it on and off again and now I can modify, but I don't want to have to do that - I'll approve pretty much anything anyway. Hopefully it will all be fixed now.
I was actually starting to freak out. (imagine that!) The last two really long posts I put up meant a lot to me and I was appauled that it seemed none of you had comments. I should have known something was wrong. You all had great comments - once I found them! Thanks!!
Saturday, December 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
comment test #2
grrr
I think it works now!
Ok, maybe not!
Abby - I can read your comments now! I think they are fixed. YEAH!!!
oops! Maybe not :( The blog owner approval thing is still on.
yeah, my comment still won't show up until you approve it..better work on that some more!
HAHA, reading the comments on this post is funny! Will this work???
YEAH! It did!
YEAH!!!
THIS IS STILL NOT WORKING, ANY SUGGESTIONS???!!! I've tried turning the moderation on and off again and again. It seems to work at first, but then it pretends that the comments don't exsist and I can't see them anywhere. At least if I moderate them I can make them appear. Grrrr!!
testing, testing..I find this hilarious, it's like when my links were at the bottom of my blog and one day they just went back on top again without me doing anything!
IT WORKS!
Does it really work?
YEAH! You've solved the mystery!
Also, you win for having the most comments for a single post. Congratulations!
You guys are hilarious.
Post a Comment