Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Home Sweet Home
I am an official resident of the "Show-Me" State. lol! I don't have internet or cable or anything at our house yet, but I am here and things are going well. My roommates are awesome and we've been touring the area and finding some great places. My house is right next to this great park where they have trails and concerts in the summer. I love it already. We even met some Logan upper-Tri's at the video store and they were cool! Today we made it to the library and we are headed to the bookstore next - that could be painfull! I'll try to blog again when I can use my own computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Awesome! I am glad you made it safely, and I hope you enjoy your roommates. (I hope, of course, that your classes go well also).
hooray for new homes! I'm glad things are going well so far.
You're close to me now!! I'm going to visit you sometime in October when I come to the ADA convention...I'll let you know the dates when I'm not too lazy to get up and go look :)
I'll be in St. Louis for a conference at the America's Center from October 22-25. Do you think we can meet up one of those days?
Abby, I saw your mom the other night at a new teacher/mentor teacher program in Piqua. She said you were enjoying St. Louis and found things to be easy so far. That is terrific! I hope it continues to go well!!!
Post a Comment