I'm already in week 3 here at Logan and it has been going well! I am really getting along well with both of my roommates, and we met a lot of nice people in my class too. I'm in a class of 146 - the 2nd largest ever. My 2nd cousin actually is in my class - (Tony Monnin), but we had never talked until we got here! He's cool though. There are a bunch of southern boys here and I'm fighting off the accent, but it's so tough!! The classes are going well thus far. We hadn't really gotten started on anything really new or tough until this week. I'm not overwhelmed yet, but I could see it happening around midterms. Just so you know, our school year is divided into three sections: Fall, Spring, and Summer. We go pretty much year-round with 2 week breaks in between terms, but we get about a month off for Christmas. By doing year-round we can stuff 5 years worth of semesters into 3 and 1/3 years. We call the terms "Trimesters", so don't freak out and think I'm pregnant, OK? So now I'm refered to as a "Tri 1". (Trevor Thomas is a Tri 4) Yesterday I was in the cadaver lab for the first real dissecting day. It was alright. I NEVER want to be fat though - there is NOTHING on the planet grosser than removing handfulls of adipose tissue! WE get free gym memberships though - so that's a plus! I did cardio kick-boxing today and all the 40 yr. old ladies kicked my butt! OK, that's all for now - I have to go to Histology lecture!! (Don't you all miss school??!!)
P.S. Abby - that would be awesome!! I'm so excited that you are coming!
Thursday, September 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Derek wants to know when you're coming down to give him the free adjustments you promised?
Post a Comment