For all of those who are interested in free adjustments - listen up! I am totally willing to get as much practice as possible with all of the knowledge I currently possess, but be warned... So far in my class we've been "palpating" each other (it's a nifty word meaning touch and feel for stuff). So we give each other exams daily - checking for balance and symmetry. My personal favorite has been when we palpate each other's gluteal folds (the bottom of their butt cheeks!!) Yesterday we even got the pleasure of palpating the top of the gluteal cleft - aka the top of our buttcracks! I love my school! Apparently the Logan philosophy of chiropractic involves a LOT of butt touching - more than any other philosophy or technique. By the end of three years I will probably have seen the naked butts of everyone in my class (and they'll see mine too!) So much for modesty! It's cool though. They are huge about professionalism, so if anyone laughs at all they have to go before the professionalism board. We all feel equally weird though, so it's all good!
So...if you all want your butts touched - give me a call - I'll even let you borrow my patient gown!
Sorry offer excludes Derek, Bob and Isaac.
Saturday, September 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Why do you have to be naked?
Sounds like a fun time...want to come to Seattle to do it?? :)
What's up with being naked?
Also, when I shared this information with Bob, he was not at all offended to be excluded from the offer :)
haha....actually I could use some adjustments...or suggestions, my bed is a little hard and my back hurst sometimes. what should i do?
We aren't naked currently - we wear shorts and gowns (some guys just wear boxer briefs). Later we have to see bare buns to more accuratly visualize the adjustment technique we are attempting. (Apparently the sacrum and coccyx can be troublesome, but treatable.)
To Reba: My advice is threefold:
1)Move back here and sleep on a more comfy bed!
2)Remember that your spine IS supposed to curve (to an extent) so don't over-work yourself by sitting up so straight (lol).
3)Try sleeping on your side so that your curves don't get flattened at night.
Reba always does sit up very straight.
Post a Comment