That's right folks - Robb and I are engaged! On Thursday night he took me out to dinner and then back to his house where he had candles and roses and champagne all set up. It was all very romatic and I cried and of course said YES! The ring is gorgeous! My computer has been broken for months now, so I'm not sure how to get you all pictures, but I will find a way. Nothing is set in stone yet, but we plan to get married on May 10th of 2008 (six months!) in Hawai'i. You are all invited to the ceremony if you wish, but we will also be having a reception in Ohio (likely Sunday, May 18th).
I'm sorry that it took so long to write this blog, but my friend Aaron Fisher flew in from Ohio to visit for this weekend, so I haven't planned anything yet. I will keep you all informed as I know more. YEAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congratulations!!
wow!! I found out on facebook first, and then decided to check your blog. I am so excited for you! And six months?? That is fast!! Don't think I'll make it to the wedding in Hawaii...I believe I am graduating that weekend (along with not having money), but will definitely be at the reception!
Congratulations! You and Robb seem very right for eachother, and I'm sure you will enjoy wedding bliss together! I'll have to talk to Bob about going to Hawaii...I'm thinking it is doubtful unless we find an incredible deal on plane tickets and hotels. I can't wait to see the ring and hear more!
For the record, we did choose the least expensive month of Hawaiian travel. You are all welcome to join us, but we understand if you can't. If you are though, let us know ASAP so we can send more details.
I would just like to say that I'm glad that i have brilliant friends. What a great excuse to go to Hawaii!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. What an absolutely gorgeous place to get married, unfortunately, I know I won't see it. Even if I had the money (which of course I don't) That's about 2 weeks after I go back from maternity leave, so I will have 0 vacation days anyways, but I know it will be beautiful!!!! Congrats again!
Post a Comment