It's finals week again as I wrap up my Tri 6 summer courses (all 13 of them). Our practical exams are all finished, so now all we have is written exams, which won't be terribly difficult, especially since I just studied for all the practicals last week. Right now I have 1 done and 10 to go. WooHoo! Speaking of "woohoo", did I mention I am 1 month away from clinic!! White coat - here I come!
Even though the get-together fell through, I'm going home this weekend to see my brother. I haven't seen him since Christmas because he lives in Connecticut attending Hartford Conservatory of Music. He's 21 now, which is hard to beleive. Robb is coming home with me now that he won't have to hang out with the ladies all weekend. lol I'm really looking forward to it. I'm not sure why I always go home during finals when I should be studying, but it works for me. Sometimes it is good to get away and see the bigger picture. Life is so much more than school or chiropractic. As much as I love my profession, that's not the only reason why God put me on this planet.
Thank you all for your input about the children. I really do appreciate it. It is so much easier to avoid talking about because Robb and I don't get upset that way, but this postponing the engagement/wedding crap has to end sometime! We really like going to church together. I love the challenging messages and awesome praise and worship at his church and he likes the way my church gives you a lot of time to reflect and meditate. If we both could get it in our heads that we aren't trying to convert the other one all the time and we are just trying to bring the other to Christ in the only way that we know, I think things would mesh a lot better. He is the bee's knees to me, and I'm smitten, and I couldn't imagine any other alternative besides working this out together. :)
Thursday, August 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bee's knee's! That's cute, is that a new phrase in modern America?
I'm glad you take some time to go home and relax during finals. It shows that you must be well prepared in advance!
Post a Comment