Neither of you are anywhere near obese, and you better not be stoners! (However, I did have a random dream last night about a bunch of us at Bluffton doing drugs our junior year...but I don't think that happened).
I'm glad things are going well. I hope Robb finds a job he really likes. And, Max is adorable!
5 comments:
I don't think you look stoners or obese in that picture.
Abby I've missed hearing from you so much! And I can't believe that's your nephew!?!? He's so grown up!
Neither of you are anywhere near obese, and you better not be stoners! (However, I did have a random dream last night about a bunch of us at Bluffton doing drugs our junior year...but I don't think that happened).
I'm glad things are going well. I hope Robb finds a job he really likes. And, Max is adorable!
Maybe you were just so high you don't remember, Laura!
No, we are not Stoners! Gosh people, my g-ma reads this! lol.
Laura, you crack me up!
Post a Comment